SeaSick mates - what do you do?

i had the pleasure of being sick once on a boat was on a vacation in the keys with my parents (as a kid) got sick on the  head boat after about an hour of fishing it continued to come out of both ends for the next 3 days even on shore.  I still went fishing each day with my dad on the head boat and a charter. I think it was an actuall stomach bug i have never been sick on a boat since and that includes a cod trip getting on the boat at 5 am very hungover possibly even still inebriated with disel fumes in the air and drinking a beer eating summer sausage with cheese in a can for breakfast.  the sight of my meal made a few others sick.     We did once take my cousin out on lake O she got pretty quesy so put her head in the buckett and fell asleep woke up with the imprint of the bucket rim on her forehead  priceless.

I took my son in law out and he got so sick he turned GREEN, I mean not just a tint, it was freakish green, I'm talking green dolphin green.

I didn't know it could happen but doc said it was a reaction in the blood from the sea sickness (something to do with copper levels?) and can hurt the organs! wow that was weird, turned into a leprechaun right in front of me!

I have never seen anything like that, and have lots of people sick on my boat, but that was different. It shows you have to be careful its not all just a case of "no big deal" it can be a big deal very big.  

I thought it may be cool if he stayed that color but he didn't think that was funny, neither did my daughter, but he returned to his pale self in time...