Niagra ProAm

May 31 - June 1

Who plans on being there?

Team L.O.U.S.E.R.S. (Ray K., FISHINMAN Tom, & I) will be there. Staying at the 4 Mile State Park. Site 226. Arriving on the 30th.

Stop by for a cool one after weigh-in. ;)

Pq1EXp_9.gif

We (Tean Lucky Enuff) are fishing It Musky. We'll be staying a few spots down from you an at 4 mile creek @ site#202. Since Ray will be with you, I'm gonna hope that's upwind from you guys.

It will be Myself, Waterlogged, Jim Duncan, Steve Smith and Brian Diltz. I'll be there from the 22nd till the 1st.

We are keeping the boat @ The Boatyard in Wison.....gonna be a blast!! We'll have to have a few beers with you guys.

Anyone else staying @ 4 mile?

Team Git-R-Done will be there although we are staying at the Lighthouse, arriving 5/28. Our boat is docked in slip A3 in Olcott.

I am looking forward in meeting the guys who kick my butt. This is our second try in the pro/am. What kind of beer you guys like?

Hopefully I can meet some of you guys before the tournament.

When is the Sabres tournament?

ut oh i WAS NOT one of those guys last year having a pizzing contest off the bridge,but maybe this year well have a bananna tossing contest off the bridge,corse now that musky gave our site number maybe well just have to give out free bananna splits. at camp well make em up and place one in everyones boat sort of are little way of saying good luck...........fishing

Ill tell ya what I cant wait for.......is to have a captains meeting at once place and move it to another to discuss the rules! Yipee!!!!! LMAO I hope that doesnt happen this year.

But, you should all know I'll be fishing all four again this year. I just hope im not as inconsistent as last year.

:x :x :x :x My wife was looking at my schedule of fishing events, and informed me matter of factly that we will be attending her cousin's wedding the weekend of the Niagara Pro/Am. Having gotten together a crew, and observer .....plus all the planning.......oh the planning......all to have to cancel!!!!! Oh, well.....family first. I will be at the next three events barring anymore last minute weddings.