Wilson Harbor Invitational presents the Summer 1 K A Day!

Proud to announce (and sorry for the short notice) our first annual Summer 1 K a Day! Running Saturday August 16th through Sunday August 31st we will award the largest King Salmon (over 20 pounds) $1000. Full Payouts will be based on a full field of 100 boats. Please register online at http://www.wilsonharborinvitational.com/1k-a-day-registration/ or by calling 716-863-1001. Cost is $150 plus a $15 processing fee for 16 chances to win! This tournament is for everyone and is lake wide. Weigh stations are being added daily so be sure to check back often for updates.

Weigh stations thus far, and remember they will grow as more come on board:

Wilson - Wilson Gas Shack
Olcott - Slippery Sinker
Oak Orchard - Narbys

Rochester - Mitchel's Bait
Fairhaven - Screwey Louies

Edited by Yankee Troller

It says "invitational" do I need a "personal invite" ?

I'm assuming it's open to anyone but I figured I would ask.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Look at the second to last sentence - "This tournament is for everyone and is lake wide."

The Group that runs the Wilson Harbor Invitational, and the ones that started the 1 K A Day derby this Spring, thought it went well. Some others have copied the format during their tourney weeks, so we thought we would put it on a larger scale during the Fall LOC when everyone is out there chasing that derby winning King.

Look at the second to last sentence - "This tournament is for everyone and is lake wide."

Maybe next time I should read all the way through. Feelin like an ass now lol sorry about that.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Awsome news! How is the time frame going to work, as far as weighing in?

We can't tell tackle shops to stay open, but we are targeting the same shops that help out with the LOC derby, so most of them are open until 8.

Can you weigh in the same fish for this and the loc...

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We don't have an issue with you weighing it in both events. Typically, the LOC allows tourney fish to be weighed, so I'm guessing they wont mind either.