A-TOM-MIK Summer LOC

Just wanted to extend a big ole THANK YOU to all who keep running our products and putting fish on the LOC board. 

A-TOM-MIK is 13 years into this "ride" within one of the toughest fields to conquer the "Lake Ontario lure business" Ugggg lol

Thanks to all, your support and following is immense.

Indebted for life to all of you who use our items

I have started an article that I'll post here as to why I feel the most fish are coming off our goods soon

Tom

Put it this way:

ALL of my fish ever caught on copper have been 100% ATomMik copper

ALL of my fish caught on flies over the past 6-7 years have been 100% ATomMik flies

Disclaimer: I am not sponsored in any way or have any financial or personal affiliation with Tom

Chris

Put it this way:

ALL of my fish ever caught on copper have been 100% ATomMik copper

ALL of my fish caught on flies over the past 6-7 years have been 100% ATomMik flies

Disclaimer: I am not sponsored in any way or have any financial or personal affiliation with Tom

Chris

Heck ,if I were Tom,seeing this post  would motivate me to send you a few flies!!

Yes but of course (:

Tom, 

Your quality is what makes me coming back (take the fact that you take the time to snell all your hooks when you tournament tie your harnesses, or the fact that you offer custom marking on your copper spools, or the myriad of color combinations that you have on your flasher/flies, and most importantly the dedication you have to our fishery).

Please, please, please do not send me anything free - I'm sure you're goofing around but I do NOT want anything unless I pay you for it. As a guy with super high standards, I just like to recognize those who give a great product and service.

Cheers to you,

Chris

What impresses me is that the quality stays so high even as you continue to grow. It would be very easy to become complacent, but you haven't. I used to tie all my own rigs but stopped because yours are just so good. I wouldn't even be able to tell you if other flies work, because all of mine are atommiks....

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

We proudly run A-TOM-MiK flies exclusively on our boat these days when we are feeding the fish mylar and A-TOM-MIK copper is still the copper champion of Lake Ontario !

The quality of every product sold by A-TOM-MIK is top shelf and an often overlooked and under discussed bonus is it's available when you need it most !!  Ever have a lure absolutely crushing the fish - only to run out and find nobody has them locally and the manufacturer is not taking orders  at the time?   Tom makes sure his products are available when we need em most   :yes:  :yes:

I don't know how you do it Tom Allen, seeing it appears you fish almost every day. You figured out something I haven't yet, that's for sure !  You keep producing the goods and we'll keep running them cause they catch fish !!

Agreed!! A-TOM-MIK's are hands down the best flies and copper in the market! We like to run our meat rigs, but nothing puts more fish in our boat during the summer months than A-TOM-MIK's!! And as stated, the amount of exposure and work Tom & his crew put into this fishery is nothing short of amazing!! Keep up the great work Team A-TOM-MIK and you will forever have a HUGE following of dedicated anglers!!

When I first got into this sport heavy 3 years ago I ran whatever was cheapest and quite simply I could not get a strike on flasher fly. Then one day I saw what became known to me as the green hammer. Ten minutes in the water behind a mt dew spin doctor took my biggest king at the time. I still have that fly no matter how shredded it may be it still produces on days I'm struggling. To this day I only run Atommik. I love em.

Your flies have cost me a ton of money!!  Bought a brand new 16 ft Lund tiller a few years ago and made the mistake of picking up a couple of your flies and some dipseys and went out of Oswego on a calm day to try salmon for the first time. Four kings over 20lbs and I knew I needed a bigger boat!! Totally hooked. Nothing "easy" about kings most of the time but your flies sure make it seem that way on many days. Thanks for the new favorite sport!