For Trade Would like to trade Hot Spots card.....

This is probably a real long shot but I've got the Navionics Hot Spots card and found that I needed the mini-card, this one won't fit.  Does anybody have the smaller card to fit a Lowrance Elite 7 that would like to trade for the larger card that I have? 

Ok thanks. Does it actually show detail of depths like the normal cards. Would it cover Lake Ontario. If so I would do the trade no problem. Thanks

Yes, it shows depth details and everything else.  I have the Elite 7HDI so I'm sure that your card will fit my unit but what is the card? Who makes it?  You can send a private message to me and we'll discuss it.  Thanks.

By the way, mine is actually the premium card.  It reads "Hot Maps Premium East 1GB".  I think it sells for $149 and the Navionics map on their website claims that in includes all of NY state so I'm presuming that would include Ontario.  Shoot me a PM and let me know what your card is. 

Edited by GANGGREEN

If you have a newer style chip the smaller card (chip) is inside of it that fits your Lowrance. It slides out of the bigger chip. The only reason I know this is because I purchased a Lowrance Elite 5 with navionics chip included in the package for a backup unit for my boat. I noticed I got the big chip and it wasn't close to fit into the hole. I knew it had to work since it came with the package. I noticed a lip on the big card and got the smaller chip out of it. I'm thinking your bigger chip has a smaller chip in it, unless the chip is like five years old or so.

Yeah, I confirmed with Navionics that it was an early enough chip that it didn't have the micro attached.  Shame too because it's brand new.  Apparently the store where I purchased it was trying to clear out the old stuff and didn't tell me that it wouldn't be compatible with my unit. 

I've worked out a deal here on the board and will be trading my premium chip for another members gold chip.  Good deal for both of us.