Slipped out around noon for a solo trip out of I bay. I headed east and set up 3 rods in 100 FOW, 2 riggers and a dipsey. I only got in a little over an hour before storms started rolling in .

Took 2 quality fish a nice steelhead and fat brown.Steelhead put on a show jumping 6' out of the water 4 times before I finally remembered to turn the Go Pro on.

Steelhead came in 100fow down 73' on DW gator, the brown came in 85' fow down 75' on DW NBK

After I landed the brown it was time to get out of Dodge as the lake was capping and lightning in the distance.

Good Luck and good fishing!

DD

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Ah-9CeVajko

post-153473-0-25658400-1406755813_thumb.jpg

Way to go - nice vid. Nothing like a solo trip. It refreshes the soul, no pressure and just you and the fish. Man, I live up near the lake in Ontario and the storms were terrible when they blew through. Glad you got off in time.

Good luck,

Chris

I do a few solo's. And one thing I do is when you want to net the fish I stick the rod the fish is on in the rod holder on other side of the boat so the rod is in the holder on one side and pointed to side fish is. So you tip the holder inward not out