couple little ones showing up in my new spot

naa the 12 pt is a 2.5 ...the big boys dont come up to the hot tub...this is at a private 280 acre farm in pike cty Ill. their is a 140 rule by all outfitters on surrounding lands. the folks who bought this farm and invited me out enjoy hunting but arnt really trophy hunters ..not saying they dont shoot 150,s every year..Trust me this is the second time in my life i have fell into a situation like this . I feel blessed and humbled to have this fall in my lap...If it wasnt a 13 hr drive i would be out their now scouting..I cant imagine what is running around .

A few years back on a return trip from Indiana my buddy and my self were talkin about maybe we have 20 more years of hunting,,them we said darn thats only 20 more months of our life , then we said man thats only 20 more opening days..Yes guys 20 years drops to 20 days in a hurry..If your health will let you take advantage of every oppertunity you get when you get it,next year might never come.. And if yer gonna pass up on a good Kansas hunt give me the addy.I aint rich but I know what i want to do before these old bones wear any more..