Seneca Seneca 7/31/2014

Ed, we had the worst hardest rain I've ever experienced along with thunder and lightning and HAIL about the size of a dime about 5:45 this morning....unreal! 

This is what's still outside my office window weirdest thing I have ever seen weather related. attachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1406817160.245407.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByLake Ontario United1406817172.860702.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Man that is some serious hail, looks like its plowable, this whole year since the turning of the year has been everything but normal, here it is almost August and the nights are in the mid 40's and a high of 67 yesterday. Maybe out of the deep, stage for a week and then shoot the rivers, I hope this isn't the case but who knows with this crazy weather.

It’s been one lousy week for weather. I tried to go out myself but I heard thunder at 530, checked the computer, A very nasty storm over Geneva. Got the wife up told her we are going home to get some work done around the house. Picked out the garden, worked on the bee hives, sprayed the strawberries, back now at camp. No since sitting around here wasting a day when I can get something done around the house. See what happens tomorrow.