Hey guys. I'm Joe from tiogacounty pa. Been fishing up there since I've been a little guy. Mostly trib fishing oak to the salmon river. Past few years I have been getting hooked on trolling thanks to some good friends up there and learning a little at a time. Small 20 ft boat. Only run 4-5 rods max. 2 riggers 2 dipseys and whatever else I feel like messing with. No bottom temp. Manuel riggers. Old sonar and a GPS. So its kinda tuff at times but we have gotten lucky once in a while .

We have only fished out of mexico bay the last few years last week was our first time at port bay. Buddy has a camper. Kinda lost out there but haven't got a lot of time on the water yet. But I'll be up again this weekend and many more this season. Wind permitting.

Hey Rich! Well I don't have the camper there but I still go there when the fishing is good. I'll be up to port bay tomorrow til Sunday or Monday but if I'm blown off or bored my hit the river. But when they are starting over there I'll be there buddy.