Mexico and Oswego reports?

Fished the North Pond dunes sat and sun. 6 for 8 sat, 4 Lakers and 2 Skippy's. Released one laker that would have placed in the ELOSTA tourney. Live and learn. Sunday was real slow so we went back to the bottom program and managed 4 more Lakers and another skippy. All on blue UV dolphin flasher and blue krinkle fly except one nice laker on white Spin Dr and white fly. 130-160 on the bottom. Running at the temp line didn't move a rod.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-150486-14071947540182_thumb.jpg

post-150486-14071947866495_thumb.jpg

Fished the North Pond dunes sat and sun. 6 for 8 sat, 4 Lakers and 2 Skippy's. Released one laker that would have placed in the ELOSTA tourney. Live and learn. Sunday was real slow so we went back to the bottom program and managed 4 more Lakers and another skippy. All on blue UV dolphin flasher and blue krinkle fly except one nice laker on white Spin Dr and white fly. 130-160 on the bottom. Running at the temp line didn't move a rod.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Yep, we were up there and beyond.

Lakers at/near the bottom were all we had.

As you mentioned, nothing at the thermocline break for us either.

We kept changing up, sliding and fixed cheaters, copper off both sides, spoons/flashers/meat.......salmon just were not there.

They will be soon.

Fished Oswego last night 430-8. Fished 150-200 fow with nothing moved into 70-90 fow and got 2 small browns... Found lots of bait and we had almost no fleas

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United