8/2 Cayuga Silvers !

Late launch from Myers, 11am decided to run after silvers only, buddy ended up not going with me so it was a solo trip. Found scattered bait 30 to 60 down in 300-380 fow set up one rigger and two lead cores, sog was 3.0 to 3.8 almost waking... in no time started picking a few landlocked salmon on my cheater on rigger parked 50' down. Gold scorpions with multi colors was hot. Had favorite small FLT alpha alewife take a vicious hit landed a 3.5 lb bow. (5 color core) ended up catching 8 salmon one bow and two Lakers. dropped two drag screamers think one was a bow, he justpost-150622-14070828103016_thumb.jpg crushed it came at me turned sideways and off... boxed this ll in picture 22" overall not bad having jet skis go over my lines and dodging sail boats did not seem to slow the fishing! Oh and I send a thanks out to the ladies that applauded my one catch on big grey boat just north of Taughanock!! See ya all on the ninth for the light house Derby

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I took a pic of standings, its super close 1st to third with the throw out event we are all within a couple of pounds...

Edited by Nautitroller

Thanks Mike have you been fishing much? Haven't seen many posts lately from you or lakebound..lol. Think he said he broke something on his boat? Are you guys fishing light house this sat? When is the next Flta tourney?

I blew my engine!!!! Pulling the motor tomorrow to rebuild it. Should have done before I leave for Aruba. Haven't had time due to wedding last weekend and busy busy busy. Missing an entire month so far. She blew July 4. :( be back soon I hope.

Sent from my XT907 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Nick , Aruba! Sweet wife and I have been there twice since we were married 14 yrs ago. Check out the charters for Wahoo tuna cuda etc. Was a blast we had our catch brought back to a restaurant and prepared for us, delicious.

Tons of cool stuff to do. Snorkeling,and renting four wheelers and riding to back side of island was a highlight. The tiera del sol golf course had clubs you can rent and with the trade winds it was a cool course to play, well congrats and have a great time!

Sweet! post a report from Oranjestad!! The captains said the marlin fishing was not so good at Aruba better in Curacao.. but we caught tuna and Wahoo, and there were bones in front of our hotel! You will not want to leave! Hope you get to try the hand line, bucket full of heavy line with lead every 3ft caught a 20 plus pound Wahoo by hand what a rush! Have fun!