fished sat. only 1 king about 10lbs and 4 skippies on a jplug (jpug was almost as big as the skippies) sunday was a total lose started in 150' trolled out to 340' and marked only 1 fish at 75' and 3 fish at 235' never saw a boat lift a net ,very little bait also---------- it can only get better

I'll be up in the area August 9-13. Hope kings will cooperate!! If not I'll target lakers I guess ?? Or browns. ?? I know the big tournament is goin out of the oz. Can't wait to see how the big guys are doin. My bet is there are a few guys that know exactly what's goin on out there!! Lol. Me I'm a newb!!

Sat we fished afternoon and didn't move a rod. Today went 3-6 (2 steelhead and a king), broke one off and dropped 2. Fished 150-380 and good temp 80 down entire time. Had more releases than we marked fish.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

I'll be up in the area August 9-13. Hope kings will cooperate!! If not I'll target lakers I guess ?? Or browns. ?? I know the big tournament is goin out of the oz. Can't wait to see how the big guys are doin. My bet is there are a few guys that know exactly what's goin on out there!! Lol. Me I'm a newb!!

I will be up 12th ,13th, 14th. On radio channel 68 , my boat name (here we go ) finchdude , you can call me . We will find the fish.  good luck