fri sat and sun out of Rochester

fri was a short trip only 45mins do to the nasty storm that rolled.  I ran out to 150 dropped in 2 riggers and a wire dispey.  @ riggers pulling spoons one at 65 the other at 85 and the wire at 250 pulling uv sd and green glow atomic fly.  When i got all rods in I could see the lightning in the distance so i trolled straight in and took a 10# laker on the dipsey in 130'.  Pulled rods right after i revived the fish and let him go. 

sat my girlfriend and I launched the boat at 6:30 and headed west out of the chute.  We dropped in at 65' 2 riggers pulling spoons 2 dipseys pulling ff flies a 10 color leadcore off of 1 planner board pulling a spoon and a 300 copper off the other planner board pulling a spoon also.  Riggers were parked at 50 and 60 ft.  By the time we hit 85' we had 2 browines in the boat 4 # the other a nice fat 10#.  We worked out to 160 and back into 80 taking lakers on everything biggest was 16 and a half pounds we also took several browns in the 5 - 7lb range.  We couldnt find any kings at all no matter what we did all in all was a great day on the water

sun i was suppose to take my nephew and his buddy out with me but when i got to the boat it was raining all ready and they were calling for thunderstorms by late morning so after a quick call to them i went out solo till the storms blew in.  I left the chute with the same plans as yesterday but then i could see as fair number of boat working off of the river so in search of kings i went.  I dropped in 2 riggers and a 300 copper down the middle all pulling spoons. I worked from 90 out to 200 and back with only 2 skippy kings to show for it.  I went back into the 90' caught 2 quick brownines both under 10# and a laker about 11# and as back to the dock by 12.   I dont know what my problem is but i cannot contact a quality king no matter what i do.   

post-152176-0-20831000-1407155289_thumb.jpeg

post-152176-0-52762200-1407155321_thumb.jpeg

post-152176-0-61115500-1407155409_thumb.jpeg

Looks like Sheila was giving you lessons Dave if she got the fish (or were you being a "gentleman" ?) :lol:  Nice work!  As far as the kings go I'm really starting to believe that Vince Pierleoni's views about the need for more stocking of kings is the correct one. They seem few and far between this year and even fewer than last year and compared with 2012 not even close. I hope DEC is keeping an open mind and looking closely at what is happening out there this year.

Sheila is like lightning when a rod fires shes up and on the rod before i can even yell fish on. Im sure what the problem is with the kings but Sheila and I were knocking the snot out of them this spring but now we cant even buy a king bite. Thank god for the browns and lakers saving our year

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks Rick its all your fault. lol.

I love Lake O fishing there is nothing better. My lady is just as addicted as i am its almost impossible to go without her now

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app