Best weight retrievers

I never used them on coated cables but the ones buy cannon where on when I bought riggers and still going strong even with the one side I have a 16# torpedo on, the other side I have a 12#er on. Even though I haven't fished lake O much the last 2 years they still get used on my home lake, for example I'm experimenting with green lights and affix these to my riggers to try different depths to see what happens at different depth, but using the 4"-6" alewives out of the lake has improved my fishing dramatically, from the Dead Sea to 3 walleye a night trips with lots of bass. Oops I didn't mean to hijack your post. Sorry pap, but I wanted to spill the beans on my adventure!!!

I prefer the cannons for coated cables as they have a pulley and the pulley takes most the wear out of the coated cable. The other brands work but actually slide against the cable eventually wearing it down

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

The Cannons don't work if you have riggers that have an autostop mechanism in line like the Scottys with the autostop beads or big jons with the autostop magnets on the cable.

The Traxstech planer tow line retriever pullys I mentioned have a large enough gap in them that the beads fit through them.

Tim

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app