From Georgia

THunter

Yep, you heard that right--Georgia.  A friend, Shawn Florkowski, told me about this site.  I came up to Lewiston, NY back in 2008 hoping to catch a lake trout for my wall.  Due to the weather, we had to fish the River and all I caught were steelhead--though I did catch a nice one.  Been wanting to get back to try again ever since, and God willing, I will be in Rochester in September to give it a try with Rick Hajecki.  Can't wait.

Your boy justin is headed back to GA tonite after a great 4 day trip with me. Ended up putting over 50 fish in the boat, mostly big browns, kings, Atlantic salmon and steelhead.. He's taking 45lbs of fish back with him. If we targeted lakers more than kings we could have prob done another 50lake trout. We shook all the lakers off we caught in the prop wash. I'm sure Rick will get on the fish. He's 1 of the best captains on the Big O!!

U guys need to start coming up every summer, I got plenty of room at my house and the lake is only 30min ride up the road. I can show u how jig for lakers with swimbaits and flukes. It's way more fun to catch um that way than trolling...