Tackle storage

Anyone have any tips for a newbie to store tackle neatly? I have a plastic tackle box I picked up from sail last year for spoons and another bigger box for dodgers/flashers/dipsies/flies etc. Everything gets tangled and it's hard to do an inventory. What a pain.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Special mate boxes for spoons and sticks. And Dream Weaver makes boxes for storing spin doctors/ pro trolls. Keeps everything pretty neat and easy to find. Fly's I just hang from the ceiling in my cuddy.

Edited by JakeyBaby

I have a big box for musky lures. Have had it for twenty years. Holds a lot of big baits...not as many as yours (BTW...you have a problem-musky rehab??). Anyway no cuddy or ceiling here. Open to all the elements. Keep flies on something you might wrap worm harnesses on only bigger. I'll look for the box to hold spin docs and flashers.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

I roll my flies, meat rigs and leaders around my hand and then i feed one end through a cut peice of straw. It should look like a bow tie when you are done. You can then store them tangle free in a clear box or whatever you like.