Hello From Maryland

• 2 weeks later...

sounds like a great weekend. here is a phone number of a charter capt. i know up there, if they do not have an opening or are unable to bass fish, they should be able to point you in the right direction for some one that can and as well as with the boat rental. capt.scott grandjean 315-783-5009

or capt. sandy bliven 315-783-9876 they also own the duck away motel not sure if they do boat rentals or not. as a side not if you get tired of catching bass and would like to try something different, give me a call i fish henderson harbor about 20 miles south of there . last season was a great one for perch fishing. if i come across any one else that does just bass charters or boat rentals i will post it on here asap.

capt. Adrian

aV2XgF59.jpg

• 3 months later...

Chaumont Bay is a beautiful, secluded area located near the St. Lawrence Seaway, on the east end of Lake Ontario, in what is commonly called the Thousand Islands-Seaway region of the state. The entrance to the bay is provided at Point Peninsula and Pillar Point, where you’ll find two of the most prestigious yacht clubs in the country, as well as several local marinas. Fishing there is a very interesting one.

============

peter

Maryland Treatment Centers

• 3 weeks later...