Old Vermonter comming back...

jpecor

Hey Guys,  name is Jerry and I used to charter under the name " Silverhook" back in the late 80's.  Always ran out of Mexico Bay and loved the area and people there.  I haven't fished for 20 years, other than a few chartered trips out of Mexico Bay,  but I am now retired , buddied up with a close retired friend,  he has purchased a new 232 Welcraft that we call " Reel Lucky".. :lol: ..just to tease the fish, ..... and have rigged it up quite well.   We plan on fishing the Big Pond as a part of our retirement plan and looking forward our maiden voyage on the pond,  this last week of August 2014.   So I am looking forward to enjoying the fishing with you all. :)

PS.  we can really use any help you can offer in getting started again on the Big Pond... and willing to offer help back ...handle is "Reel Lucky"  See ya there...

Best   Jerry  :yes:

post-155942-0-92543600-1407353783_thumb.jpg

Welcome! and best of luck to you guys out there. The folks on this website are second to none as far as generosity of information and fishing knowledge. You'll be a "happy camper" Have a great season. Les

There's an age limit on Lake Ontario.. Just kidding!! Welcome back, the fish have been waiting patiently for your return, good luck.. Btw, what ever you did in the eighties, I'm willing to bet dollars to donuts it'll work today.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app