Going to make a PM trip after work tonight 8/7 and try our luck on some brownies. Anyone been our recently ? Will post results

Sent from my ADR6350 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

theres been good browns 60/100 fow for most of the week but there suckin bottom. as for the fleas, we have ran into patches that where deff worse then other area's. weve done most of ours on brights. oranges yellows whites. tight lines and safe waters

I fished Monday from 6-10am and caught one 15 lb laker. I started in 175 fow and went out to 260 marking nothing. The fleas were so bad that I had about 5' of build up on my down rigger cables. I have heard that some decent catches are coming in at 80-120 fow.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Thanks all ! I figured they were around that 80-100fow been busy chasing kings around and have done pretty good so we kinda forgot about the brownies.

theres been good browns 60/100 fow for most of the week but there suckin bottom. as for the fleas, we have ran into patches that where deff worse then other area's. weve done most of ours on brights. oranges yellows whites. tight lines and safe waters

FLEAS???? WHAT FLEAS????   BAWAAAAAAAAAAA

Little rougher than we thought it was going to be . Only one brown on our short trip in 75Fow right off bottom on a stinger frog pattern

Oh well back at it sat AM