Fished off Braddocks this morning. Started in tight 75 FOW and we caught a 5 lb brown. We worked out to 250 FOW took a skipper king and headed back in. We picked up a steelhead and another small king. When we got into 160 FOW the 300 copper with a Big Weenie meat rig fired hard! Line screaming out towards Canada! We cleared lines and started maneuvering so I could gain on the fish as I couldn't budge it. Finally after 1/2 hour we put a beautiful 26lb 4 oz king on the deck!

We caught a couple more 8-10 lb kings another brown and a couple lakers. Finally tally was 11 for 11 with the biggest fish of the season

Good luck and good fishing!

DD

post-153473-0-71442700-1407436412_thumb.jpg

I'll be out Sunday for sure, the big fish, Came on a Big Weenie paddle and meat rig , a steelhead on FF but mostly a spoon bite DW Gator still going strong

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Edited by dvdegeorge

That UV Gator is hot and will work!

Today was tough I fished solo 2 for 5 had a shot on meat rig early but came off after 30 seconds, 2 hits on DW Gator and no hook up. Finally motored out to the 26 line and put 2 steelhead in the boat one good one 10 lbs. DW gator and stingray UV gator.

Edited by dvdegeorge