Ruff Rider Sodus Live Report 2014 Aug 8-10

That seems to be the story. Not a lot of bites to work with. My kings this morning were on spoons but it was all before 8:30. Wish I would have gotten out earlier.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Hey Nick - After yesterday out there and rethinking the whole temp thing I'm wondering if the kings are the big fish we marked up high (60-80 ft over whatever) and well out of temp (60's and 70ish). We figured they might be other species and didn't aggressively pursue them up high as we might have. They sure didn't seem very interested yesterday in the flies and all but one fish we got came on spoons.

Edited by Sk8man

Hey Nick - After yesterday out there and rethinking the whole temp thing I'm wondering if the kings are the big fish we marked up high (60-80 ft over whatever) and well out of temp (60's and 70ish). We figured they might be other species and didn't aggressively pursue them up high as we might have. They sure didn't seem very interested yesterday in the flies and all but one fish we got came on spoons.

We put some lines up in that area and thats where the steelie and small king came from.

Not marking fish again today, but lots of bait and a REAL full moon!