Ruff Rider Sodus Live Report 2014 Aug 8-10

the bite for us late was in close 90 to 115 on riggers and fixed cheaters florocarbon ,hit mostly cheater or stacker back further,42 nd mag spoon,frog,diamond king mag glow with green ladder back,good time for combos  comming up  

I think I'd be trying a Spin-N-Glow behind a set of cowbells at that 60 ft range right now....something different. may have to keep buzzing back and forth by them to pizz them off or even run a J plug through them...appeal to aggression rather than feeding response..they may be stuffing themselves in all the available moonlight...just  a thought.

Edited by Sk8man

the bite for us late was in close 90 to 115 on riggers and fixed cheaters florocarbon ,hit mostly cheater or stacker back further,42 nd mag spoon,frog,diamond king mag glow with green ladder back,good time for combos comming up

Thanks John, we are going to troll towards the chute and see if there is anything willing to play on the way in.

Where is Tavion's ticket Nick? oh....snuck him in... or on a child's ticket? :lol: The give away will be when he crunches on the popcorn :)

Where is Tavion's ticket Nick? oh....snuck him in... or on a child's ticket? :lol: The give away will be when he crunches on the popcorn :)

He's not a fan of loud movies, so we left him home... he does love popcorn though!

Fishing on the lake is still tough from the friends out there now.

Let's go fishin!

Beautiful morning, I hope the fishing gets better for you guys, lots of time and effort put forward, with little to show so far. For the banner year of walleye fishing, you salmon guys are struggling, I hope it picks up for you guys and soon!!!

I know it is kinda crazy for this early but is there any chance of fish in the 60 ft or so of water way out of temp  right on bottom  starting to "stage" early (say out in front of Maxwell)?

Edited by Sk8man

I know it is kinda crazy for this early but is there any chance of fish in the 60 ft or so of water way out of temp right on bottom starting to "stage" early (say out in front of Maxwell)?

Possible, we trolled in to about 80fow yesterday and saw bait but no fish.