2014 3rd Annual A-TOM-MIK Invitational final results: Oswego

Congrats to the winning team Screamer/A-TOM-MIK for this years event, a very tough event to take even 1 fish, not a single full box of 6 Salmon in the field of 43 Pro boats:

Winners 1st Place Team Screamer:

Invitational2014imagesScreamer_zps144b47

2nd Place Team A-TOM-MIK

Invitational2014imagesTeamA-TOM-MIK_zps0

3rd Place Flash Five

Invitational2014imagesFlashFive_zpsc371d

The 3rd chart represents the accumulative scores for the 3 events combined 2012, 2013 & 2014

post-139663-0-07178100-1407682735_thumb.png

post-139663-0-56559700-1407682754_thumb.png

post-139663-0-68546000-1407725631_thumb.png

Edited by A-TOM-MIK

Congrats to the winning team Screamer/A-TOM-MIK for this years event, a very tough event to take even 1 fish, not a single full box of 6 Salmon in the field of 43 Pro boats:

2nd Place Team A-TOM-MIK

3rd Place Flash Five

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

2nd Place Team A-TOM-MIK

3rd Place Flash Five

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Excellent event once again, Tom. A tourny is a tourny, tough conditions/fish densities are the same for everyone. Thank you for all the time and work that you and your volunteers put into it, and a special thank you to your generous sponsors.Congrats to you and your team on your excellent finish, and to all the placing teams. The Summer is melting away, we will be pining for next years events sooner than you think.  

Even with fishing as hard as it was, we had such a great time. Thank you to everyone who helped this event as great as it was.

Grats screamer, atomic, and flash five.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Congrats to the check winners including SCREAMER Dave and crew for a great catch on Saturday and a great tourney season overall.  Good call on making the home run jaunt east...

Very nice event Tom and good work grinding out 4 fish on your home waters under GRIND-VAPOR bite conditions.  The event ran well, meeting was quick, no issues, helpers were nice, etc... Oh yeah, the hot dogs, burgers, beverages were a nice warm up to a good dinner that followed.  I did not leave hungry and Greg Dale was smiling the whole time.

The only bummer was the fishing and lack of fish taken from the field of guys who ran 25 clicks to the east, west, fence and everywhere in between in search of more than a couple bites.  Tough Bite in O'Town !

The weather was even awesome !

Capt. Pete

Team V.Q.

It was great having you in O-Town Pete, your claimed "Suck-wego" held up to its name for the day. Dang, I think I prayed so hard for so many days that I wasn't confronted with the decisions I had to make a year prior that I think I forgot to pray for a few fish even once.

It was great having the "Vision Quest" blow by me on Friday and seeing you in my home town, as it was nice seeing everyone. Great weather was a trade-off I guess. Grrrrr.

Tough year for many on the whole but as I round out my 100 days or so on the water this year I did catch a few great days to keep the blood flowing

Better luck next time my rich roofing friend lol, I am glad you enjoyed the hard work my family put in to cater to you and all my great friends who come to play our game in "Suck-wego"

Next time !!!

Tom