Sold / Closed Herring Strips - last lot - pic added

Hey Guys, I have too much tackle and not enough room in my cuddy for it all - or time to run it.  I need to thin the herd. 

For sale :  I have a load of brand new MC Rockets artificial herring strips ( www.mcrockets.com ) I have about every color made and then some in both reg and mag sizes.   MC Rockets work awesome and I catch lots of my biggest fish on them every year.   Since I haven't been tourney fishing much the past two years I am not using many and on average you can get 10 - 15  fish on just one before they get chewed up.

Part of my collection 

output_zpscbkugowo.jpg

0058b5fd-cce3-4e5b-95ae-d5254a84ba95_zps

Message me with what ones you are looking for and I'll see what I have.

Edited by Fishtails

These are going to go really fast guys. Several pm's already so I will tend to you in the order you contacted me, first come first serve cause I only have so many and that's it. 

They are ALL glow on one side.

Kings love them !!

post-139833-0-95295100-1407757313_thumb.jpg

Lakers swallow them too....

post-139833-0-89973800-1407757367_thumb.jpg

Edited by Fishtails

Hey Guys, I have too much tackle and not enough room in my cuddy for it all - or time to run it. I need to thin the herd.

For sale : I have a load of brand new MC Rockets artificial herring strips ( www.mcrockets.com ) I have about every color made and then some in both reg and mag sizes. MC Rockets work awesome and I catch lots of my biggest fish on them every year. Since I haven't been tourney fishing much the past two years I am not using many and on average you can get 10 - 15 fish on just one before they get chewed up.

Part of my collection

output_zpscbkugowo.jpg

0058b5fd-cce3-4e5b-95ae-d5254a84ba95_zps

Message me with what ones you are looking for and I'll see what I have.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

It was a feeding frenzy.  The last of the greens are on hold awaiting payment.   All the #1's are sold.. Most all the lighter colors are sold but a few are being held waiting to hear back and "may" come available.  

I will go through what's left and put up a detailed list with pics tomorrow. I will bundle them in small lots and put them up first come first serve.

It was really hard keeping track of the pm's. If I missed anyone I am really sorry but just pm me again - never know,  I might still have what you need?

that's great but still don't answer question HOW much

I stated at the end of my original post to PM me.  I worked with guys depending on what they wanted and how many, etc. Seemed pretty simple.  Never got a PM from you but lots of others got it done.

I got ya challenged. I am awaiting payment from 1 person yet. Then I will know what is left and I will send you a pic over pm.

Giving him till around 10am  cause I'd like to ship everything out today and be done.  

All  gone except for these final 12 - All brand new, mostly the bright colors like purple, hawg wild, etc plus 1 silver bullet (reg) and two #1 (one yellow dot - one yellow tail)  

5 mags - 7 regulars  - $2.50 ea

Selling as a lot only  - $30  plus $6 shipping =  - usa only - I will ship priority mail flat rate (2-3 day)

Paypal is preferred. 

output_zps1jdxa8yy.jpg

Edited by Fishtails