Back to Barcelona

Sluggo / NY

Heading back to Erie for a long weekend this coming Friday morning. I'll try to improve on my picture taking this trip.. providing there's something worthy of shooting. Anyone else going out there this weekend? Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Heading back to Erie for a long weekend this coming Friday morning. I'll try to improve on my picture taking this trip.. providing there's something worthy of shooting. Anyone else going out there this weekend? Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

Why yes Chris, yes, I am.  ;)  I'm picking up the new rig on Monday and, weather and waves permitting, I'll be fishing Erie on Tuesday, though I'll probably go out of North East.  Post a report or shoot me a PM when you get back if you don't mind.  I don't mind experimenting a bit but if you have them dialed in and don't mind sharing, I probably wouldn't refuse the offer. 

Why yes Chris, yes, I am.  ;)  I'm picking up the new rig on Monday and, weather and waves permitting, I'll be fishing Erie on Tuesday, though I'll probably go out of North East.  Post a report or shoot me a PM when you get back if you don't mind.  I don't mind experimenting a bit but if you have them dialed in and don't mind sharing, I probably wouldn't refuse the offer.

Bill.. I'll be in touch.. and good luck with the new rig! Sluggo (Chris)

Hope the weather blows by for the weekend for you.

Thanks Kevin.. we're hoping so as well. Nice job you're doing up there on the river. I'll be hitting Mud Bay the weekend after Erie. Hopefully you've left a few fish in there for me! Good Fishing, Sluggo (Chris)

80 to 85 ft of water off brocton shoal. Fish are on the bottom. Alot of people struggled this pass weekend, we figured it out about 11 am, after five hrs in 100 to 120 ft. Break out the spoons with riggers, 10 colors with wieght and wire divers. If you run spoons you'll catch one laker per.

Guys are struggling because they are fishing to high in water column. Just my opinion.

Heading to Erie today, even though it doesn't look good for tomorrow. Staying for a few days with a tournament out of Northeast Pa. on saturday.  Staying for a couple extra days next week,. I've heard the same, fish are deep.

Just saw the marine weather..Thursday.  4-6ft waves chance of waterspouts.....will leave tomorrow to fish friday

Edited by daker1979