Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reel time II

Charter recommendation

Hey guy's , Looking for a good  charter in the Fairhaven , Oswego area for Sept.

Any help would be great .

Thanks in advance !

Popeye and White Cap are two that come to mind in FH. Cold Steel, Hat Trick, Tall Tails, Primetime, The Guns, TK all come to mind in Oswego.

Dreams come true charters out of Mexico. I have been out with him a few times, he is very knowledgeable and has 30 years experience and always put us on fish

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

HoneyHole charters out of Sodus they have boxed out in Browns almost everyday. Capt Russ.post-146972-14079427741961_thumb.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Lake Ontario United

Hey guy's , Looking for a good  charter in the Fairhaven , Oswego area for Sept.

Any help would be great .

Thanks in advance !

Reel Attack Outfitters in Oswego. Mike Segouin. He runs a 34ft. boat out of Wright's Landing. Also runs drift boat. Always done well with him in every season. 315-592-1026

That gives me some charters to check out ,

Thanks much ! Can't wait to get out there .

Cold steel! Observed for A-Tom-Mic invitational last year and wow! They are very very good fisherman! Would recommend them to anybody!!!

Sent from my C771 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Topics

• Charter boat wanted

I’m in the market for a charter boat 28-33’ 11’ beam or so looking for pretty much turn key as soon as April 2020 hits recent survey will be helpful also and I’m definitely not looking for a new one something starter boat for the business let me know what out there thanks!

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• SUNKEN TREASURE CHARTER!!!

I am way behind on posting this... My family has owned a cottage on Snowshoe Bay, Henderson for 80 years and have caught countless fish. But I personally have never caught Walleye. For my 55th birthday, my wonderful daughters booked passage on Sunken Treasure charters. They are supposed to be the best for Walleye.   So on June 22nd we went out with Gene and Sam.... I think the pics speak for themselves!   Gene and Sam were awesome. Very relaxed, allowed us to do all of the fishing exce

in Walleye

• Autopilot Recommendation Twin Outboard Boat

Looking for an Autopilot recommendation from someone with a similar boat.  I have a 30 ft. twin 250 hp yamaha outboard powered boat.  The boat weighs about 11,000# loaded.  I've been on a few inboard boats that run the Raymarine EV-200 unit and it works great.  I was told I need to step up to the EV-400 with the type 2 pump due to the size of the motors.  Let me know what you have.   Thanks,   John

in Open Lake Discussion

• Autopilot Recommendation Twin Outboard Boat

Looking for an Autopilot recommendation from someone with a similar boat.  I have a 30 ft. twin 250 hp yamaha outboard powered boat.  The boat weighs about 11,000# loaded.  I've been on a few inboard boats that run the Raymarine EV-200 unit and it works great.  I was told I need to step up to the EV-400 with the type 2 pump due to the size of the motors.  Let me know what you have.   Thanks,   John

in This Old Boat

• Yankee's Tightline Event and 8/4 charter

Summer Tightline event: Our team took 9th at the Summer The King of Kings Shootout on the North Shore this weekend. Boy are there some big fish on the Canadian side! Congrats to Moby Nick Fishing Charters on the win!   We had absolutely nothing in practice on Friday. A good buddy Mike Rumig tipped us off to what was going down on the North shore, and we went to work. We fished the Pickering area today in 40-70' of water, and deployed our Familiar Bite tipped meat rigs. We ran Ball

in New York Fishing Reports - Lake Ontario (South Shore)