anyone by lake o this morning.

I was at Selkirk campgrounds from sat and was going to stay until this sunday.. We got out sat, sun and monday then sat on the shore looking at Mexico bay ROLLING tues,weds and finally pulled the plug thurs because the marine forcast had an advisory until fri night and didn't look to promising for tomorrow or sun..

My brother stayed and is still shore bound..

Kinda a bummer to schedule 9 days and only get on the water for 3.. Lady 0 is a tough some ah beach sometimes

Not too bad at Braddock Bay. 1 - 3 Feet.

Be careful out there, the news last night was saying 3-5 and water spouts were possible.  I don't put to much into the weather forecasters but I hear water spouts and I pay a little more attention to sky and water around me.

http://www.wunderground.com/MAR/LO/044.html?MR=1

http://citylighthouse.dyndns.org:81/top.htm?Currenttime=2014-04-08 08:15:37

two sites,one gives a view of oswego harbor you can tell the waves off the breakwall and wind and activity the other wind and wave and much other

info.There may be a web cam closer to your area too.

Edited by reillym

Be careful out there, the news last night was saying 3-5 and water spouts were possible.  I don't put to much into the weather forecasters but I hear water spouts and I pay a little more attention to sky and water around me.

Last season - far away but still made me nervous...

post-146980-0-28305700-1408140012_thumb.jpgpost-146980-0-32204600-1408140013_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mortigan

Last season - far away but still made me nervous...

attachicon.gifIMG_2130.JPGattachicon.gifIMG_2132.JPG

Yeah, back when I seemingly lived on the lake fishing so much in the 80s and 90s it seemed like people dealt with spout 2 or 3 times a season minimum. Scary things up close, glad it was far far away for you.

I was out there today on the east end of the lake and it was 6 for rollers with white caps on them. Rough weather but my buddy and I managed 6 walleye with the Crap king bite.

Sent from my thinking chair...