Another successful morning

Kevin J Legg

I tried casting  jigs,  sticks, and cranks without using a light but couldn't get them to go so I went back to trolling. Ended up with a limit of eaters around 23",  a bass and lost another one. Two came on bottom bouncer and one on deep diver. I also had what I thought was a monster until I saw it was about a 15 lb. drum which I threw back. They sure do get your heart pumping.

post-144887-0-38765900-1408112556_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kevin J Legg

It's nice to see someone's determination pay off, congrats on a banner year Kevin. As tonight I will be fishing also, the first time since my accident, I have been working on the boat, day in and day out,now it's time to see if all my time and effort will shine. I have tested different items on the water, now it's time to climb back in the captains chair, so tonight will be the first I have fished in 2 years, I'm really excited!! Just the amount of guys that will be at the launch is really nice, but the guys who stood by me through the thick and thin of thing will be aboard the 1 Worm, and I'm sure dad will be guiding us, which he would make the 4th guy aboard, no one has asked to sit in my dads chair yet, but tonight I'm going to ask my uncle to take his seat, I'm sure he will be honored, as I have always been the driver.

Edited by pap

Nice work kevin as usual! I had a monster this morning that turned into a 8 lb catfish, but i had the ole heartbeat seeing that rod pump and feeling the weight. Was solo last night and wanted to go for just a hr or so and didnt try my bb but tonight Im gonna catch an eye on it. 65 lb braid and 50 lb flouro to 20pound leader...we'll see. Did manage a couple 21s last night solo. At dock before 11. Tonight is an all nighter.

Sent from my LG-L38C using Lake Ontario United mobile app