Fish are starting to show up.180 to 210 fow.temp is down around 150.fished yesterday for a few hours yesterday afternoon.hooked up on a major but came off after about 15 minutes,then had 2 knock offs.all on rigger down 180.same spoon,don't know make,but is resembles a dream weaver die hard mag size.today went 3 for6.1 at 26 lbs and 2 skip pies.2 skips on same spoon as yesterday and the major on a chrome green dot paddle with blue fly.be back at it tomorrow.

Appears that there is not much action in the bay or near the river , so I'm thinking going to try oswego for the first time. Seems that's were the seem to be consistent bites

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Found them today started in 300 riggers down 150 and 140 15 lb king at 368 dropped a bigger fish at 400 and another small king around 12 in 490 then the storm chased us off 2 on green silver pro troll green hammer fly other on a nuclear green pro troll green dolphin fly be back at it Sunday hope there in closer by then

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United mobile app

fished yesterday.went 6 for 6.3 kings,3 steelies.1 steely was around 5 lbs,everything else was small.started in 450 fow and worked out to 550 fow.all spoon bite had f/f out on dipsies  and they never moved.riggers set between 130 and 100,cheated 15 feet up on both.300 copper and 10 color core took fish also.nbk,uv gator,purple clown,and veggie spoons took the fish.this was the most fish put on the boat in weeks,maybe a long ride,but at least the depths are producing fish.