After a week of windy weather the lake finally settled down enough to get out and wet some lines. The pup was sitting in the car before I even stepped out the house so he was ready to go.

Ran basically a steelhead program 450-500 and went 5/6 with three steelhead 6,13,14 lbs and two small kings 4 and 8 lbs. All spoons Blues, greens, pinks, oranges. Riggers at 40 and 55 with fixed sliders 10 feet up and mono dipsy out 145 all took fish in about three hours of fishing. Fleas weren't to bad at all compared to a couple weeks ago.

Marked a good amount of bait and hooks down 90-110 and probably should have dropped a FF down but never did with the rods poppin'. 

Beautiful night on the lake.

64a90e50-6bb3-49fa-8a84-a5fbf24728d1.jpg

Beautiful Fisk - way to go! We fish the east end of the lake - Oswego to Henderson Harbor. Never caught a Steehead. If we ran out to 500 and set a similar program, would we have any luck? It seems like most Steelhead reports are middle lake and west...

L.J.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Beautiful Fisk - way to go! We fish the east end of the lake - Oswego to Henderson Harbor. Never caught a Steehead. If we ran out to 500 and set a similar program, would we have any luck? It seems like most Steelhead reports are middle lake and west...

L.J.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Couldn't really tell you. I'm pretty green on Lake O and fish from the Niagara to the Oak. Some of the other guys from that area might be able to chime in though.

Not in the derby, probably would be sitting on top. Fish read 13.7 on my digital scale which is usually a half pound under. I'm sure plenty of big chrome will be hitting the scales.

I took one slightly smaller out of Wilson a few weeks back that would have held up for fourth in the summer loc. Guess I should learn.