For us it was a spoon bite, 110-120 down over 600+ feet of water with a heavy west current. 400 feet of water was good for others. Tomarrow should be a very good day, in shallower water as the TH gets better.

Thanks! We're making our first trip of the year out of Oswego Saturday. How for north from the harbor is the 600 mark? We've wandered out to 400 once or twice, have usually fished 200 FOW or less. Also, is the Steelie bite as good out there as it is off Sodus and Oak? Still haven't seen one of those in our boat yet. Any help would be much appreciated!

L.J.

Thanks! We're making our first trip of the year out of Oswego Saturday. How for north from the harbor is the 600 mark? We've wandered out to 400 once or twice, have usually fished 200 FOW or less. Also, is the Steelie bite as good out there as it is off Sodus and Oak? Still haven't seen one of those in our boat yet. Any help would be much appreciated!

L.J.

I believe it was around 8 miles

Fished sun found fish 400- 440 did 3 teenagers a Skippy and a steely. Mon better screen at 500 did 2 majors 2 teens and a steely before picking up at 1. Super frog with pro am was our hot presentation parked at 120. Brads cut bait plug behind chrome green dot pro troll at 135 was also good.

Sent from my XT1080 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

Fantastic info. Thank you very much. My Dad and I have been pretty fortunate on our trips on Lake Ontario, but afters years of story telling, I finally got my brother - in - law to come up with me this. I figured 5 days would certainly be enough to tie him I to at least one big fish, but with such a down year for Kings I've been a bit worried we might not get him at least one real screamer. Sounds like things are picking up enough to make that happen - at least once!

L.J.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Lake Ontario United mobile app