Arrived on Sunday around noon. Checked in and headed to the ramp. Went out and it was pretty bumpy. Snuck our way out to 300 or so. Landed one King and a small brown. Lost a few other fish. Had a lot of rust to knock off.

This morning it was still rough. We snuck out and set up with a simple 3 rod program. Two riggers and a 600 copper down the chute. We never took a hit on a dipsey Sunday so we figured it would be the way to go. Then we heard on the radio a guys dipseys were firing but not his riggers. Go figure. We stuck with it an eventually land a nice king around 22 lbs on the copper. First copper fish for me, never ran it much. Lost a few more fish on the riggers before finally landing a small king (released). I forget the order for the rest of the day but we caught lakers steelhead and more kings. There was a big Lul between the morning and evening bite. We roughed it out though. Lake laid down nice around 11 am so that is when the full spread went out. All in all a decent day for us. Fish and temp were deep early but once it laid down the temp came up. We ended the day with four hits right after each other. Riggers out 120 and 130'. Dipsey out 325 and the 600 copper.

Green dot spinny with hammer fly, 42nd combo and NBK stinger were best we ran today.

Back at it in the AM.

Spike

Arrived on Sunday around noon. Checked in and headed to the ramp. Went out and it was pretty bumpy. Snuck our way out to 300 or so. Landed one King and a small brown. Lost a few other fish. Had a lot of rust to knock off.

This morning it was still rough. We snuck out and set up with a simple 3 rod program. Two riggers and a 600 copper down the chute. We never took a hit on a dipsey Sunday so we figured it would be the way to go. Then we heard on the radio a guys dipseys were firing but not his riggers. Go figure. We stuck with it an eventually land a nice king around 22 lbs on the copper. First copper fish for me, never ran it much. Lost a few more fish on the riggers before finally landing a small king (released). I forget the order for the rest of the day but we caught lakers steelhead and more kings. There was a big Lul between the morning and evening bite. We roughed it out though. Lake laid down nice around 11 am so that is when the full spread went out. All in all a decent day for us. Fish and temp were deep early but once it laid down the temp came up. We ended the day with four hits right after each other. Riggers out 120 and 130'. Dipsey out 325 and the 600 copper.

Green dot spinny with hammer fly, 42nd combo and NBK stinger were best we ran today.

Back at it in the AM.

Spike