SORRY GUYS

To all the guys that would look at the BILLY V boat, that was for sale, it is off the market. The boat will be fishing of the genesee. My wife and I looked at the boat today, a little dealing between Bill and I, took about 2 min, and the boat is mine.It was a real pleasure to meet and deal with Bill,he is a great guy,and a really great guy to talk to. THANKS BILL PS Thanks L&M from the wife and I for the help.

O.K. Billy,

NOW what are you going to do in about a couple of months?

Anything you want tell us yet?

Congradulations Blue Water, That is an EXCEPTIONLY clean/well taken care of boat you got there. What part of the lake are you going to be docked at?

Good luck.

Jerry

REBEL

B.W. & Billy V. Congratulations on your gain.

B.W. - Possibly see you on the river sometime. One Rochester/YT tip though, if Billy left any of those "Haberninski" lures under the seats, Throw them overboard :!: :mrgreen:

Tom B.

(LongLine)

p.s. just teasing. There actually a very good lure.

Blue Waters,

It was VERY nice to meet you and your wife today. I'm glad we got to have lunch and spend a few minutes talking fishing. I hope you enjoy the boat as much as I have over the past few years. I'm glad to see it going to a good home. I'll be sure to leave a couple of Habanero's on the dash as a sort of boat-warming gift. You have an open invitation to our place in Fair Haven if you ever want to bring her back to her old stomping grounds! :lol::lol::lol:

Rebel,

Yes, there's something I want to tell you....I bought a Penn Yan 288 Predator that's as clean as Blue Water's new boat. I'll take delivery of it in April, and at this point plan to have it down at the Bar in May. Here's a pic:

June132006003.jpg

Billy,

VERY,VERY NICE 8)

Do you mean that may be our new ride up west for a Pro-Am or two? Hey why does that bow anchor left of your new boat look familiar, I bet there is a yankee hibacci grill on the other end. Best of luck with the new boat and again that is a sweet new ride you have.

Jerry

REBEL

Thanks guys.

Jerry, I hadn't thought about running it for the Pro-Am's....I was kinda looking forward to crewing the Runnin Rebel boat again! I'll get you the dates I promised you within a day or so. Just need to clear a few things through Mission Control!

Billy,

Mission control is always a great place to start and finish our fishing trips. Get me the open dates for practice and tourn. days. I am still in an early strategy mode east/west dilema. working every week on plans.The fun part of the tourns is already set, just show up :lol:

Jerry

REBEL

Billy Nice looking rig is that an inboard?Have you got a new name or you useing BILLY II ;) Can't wait to see it up close it won't be to much longer :lol: Blue water congratulations on a great boat you bought one nice fishing rig.The best of luck to both of you with your new toys.