Fished right out front by myself. Started in 300 and worked out to 450. Best screen was around 340 range. Temps were deep (60.2 down 150 over 300 FOW) ended up taking a rip on a 425 diver / 1 setting pulling double green crush paddle with whole bait - came unbuttoned. Next shot was on a 450 diver / 1.5 setting w/Gator spin Dr + big fin glow. 16lb King. worked that area for a couple more hours and took just one more short hit on a dipsy. Pointed toward port and screen lit up in 240 FOW.  As soon as i saw the screen i said theres no way a rod isnt going to fire. I looked at the rods and rigger one fires pulling a green frog paddle green whole bait rig down 170, i grabbed the rod and rigger 2 fires pulling a UV 2 face echip / cut bait rig down 147, so i left one rod in the rod holder and was working both fish the best i could 45 seconds the wire dispy out 405 starts screaming. a triple and im by myself. Alot of Oh Sh#@s later and i was able to bring two to the net. Gotta love late summer/fall salmon fishing.

post-144505-0-34643600-1408561601_thumb.jpg

post-144505-0-90690100-1408561703_thumb.jpg  

Sweet. What make model fish finder u running in above pic? Thanks.[/

quote]

I run a raymarine c120 (12" screen)

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Edited by bout time

I didn't think you could run that many rods by yourself!!!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

You are allowed 3 rods per person but after my fire drill I might rethink it next time - lol

Edited by bout time

Mike,

Were all your strikes on meat? How fast were you running?

I had hits on whole meat, cut bait, sushi flies ( wrap a small piece of meat under fly body with brass wire) and reg flies. I will say that I did have more hits with anything carrying meat. All the bigger fish were on meat rigs. My down speed was 2.1 - 2.3 on depth raider. 2.3 seemed to be the best

Nice job, That is what is all about.I need to change fish finders, fish don't look like that on my Lowrance.   Be up there Saturday, hopefully we can hit them in 200-300 FOW. Sounds like meat is the ticket. Meat work great for use last week. 5 Skippy's , 16 Lb king and a lake trout all 130 -150 down in 350-600 FOW.