Hit the lake early with plans to wrap it up early due to storms. Stayed in tighter as the wind was up a bit for us and we didn't want a big run if a storm hit. First fish didn't come till 7:45. Skippy king we had to keep cause he was a bleeder. Then a large laker hit. We hit a 21 lb king and a nice steelhead. We turned back to the east and marked lots of fish and bait but no takers. Fleas were real bad. Then it happened the major cluster f I was waiting for. One of the crew deploying two dipseys on one side managed to get them tangled. Lost both dipseys and ff combos and a lot of wire. I had all I could do to keep calm. Anyway after several missed fish (while I was rerigging wire rods) we finally got set back up. Storms started to head our way so we pointed the boat S and pulled lines slowly. After removing the two shallow dipseys and one of the deeper ones John asked if he should pull the last dipsey. I said he could wait until I finished reeling up the other dipsy. No sooner than that the dipsey fired. John couldn't move the fish. We pulled the the rods on the riggers and slowed the boat keeping the fish of the stern. Finally he came to net. A 30 lb 4 oz king. High fives and we were off to Larry's to weigh it in. Looks like we are in second place. Back at it tomorrow.

Spike

Awesome fish spike, congrats !! Justin and I will be up tomorrow afternoon. Sound like you guys are having a fun week. Tangles happen, bet the 30+ made it all better lol

Tangle what tangle? Lol. Better but it still hurt a little.

I think you guys are gonna hit it perfect. It's gonna break loose.

Spike