Fishing Reports - Instant (Lake Wide) Tweets

most of the guys tweeting on the instant reports are awesome , but lately noticed it turning into a picture contest advertisement board. It would be shame if it turned into a list of phone #s with pics and takes the united name out of this great site.

Scotty they got me checking there pics out and i have too try and zoom in on the back ground too look for a land point but nothing but open sea and not a lure in site. God probable don't even know what or where. Maybe he will book with one of them and let the united crew know. 

I believe the intention of the tweets was to give the captains a spot to promote their business. That is the reason it is captains only. How come you don't sign up Motoman? Sounds like a smart way to promote your charter business for FREE!

REEL EXCITEMENT CHARTERS GIVES FISHING CONDITIONS ON FACEBOOK COMPLETE WITH LURES & COORDINATES. GREAT SOURCE FOR NEWBIES SUCH AS MYSELF!

Bob gives awesome reports on Facebook. Join his charter page, and if he fishes the video report is there after his trip. I've been asking him to post them to his Twitter account. I might have to go personally set it up for him next year.

I believe the intention of the tweets was to give the captains a spot to promote their business. That is the reason it is captains only. How come you don't sign up Motoman? Sounds like a smart way to promote your charter business for FREE!

It was not Brian. It's intention was to give reports as quick as possible to help people catch more fish from guys who are out there more than most. The problem is some of these guys have their Twitter account linked to their Facebook account, and they don't realize it. We've stressed to people about what info to Tweet about, but I feel some just don't get it. It could be a very helpful tool to the weekend angler if these Captains used it right, and they would get more exposure than they could ask for if they used it right. I try to monitor as best I can and delete the pleas for business, but I am not around enough sometimes.

As for Motoman signing up.....NO! Well, maybe if he paid up his side bet he owes my brother from smoking his team at the Oak Orchard Open I'd think about it. #soarlosersyndrome