Fished last night and was a little slow. 3 steelhead, 8 pound king, and 3 skippers. 350-500. No probe so not sure what temps were but guess lake flipped again.

Decent east breeze last night lake was capping for a bit so once we made the turn south in 515 we trolled in to 200 before packing up. Just as we finished clearing lines had awesome screen in 200. Go figure.

Edited by overthelimit

Out front of Golden Hill in 400+ Just set up as I had issue with trailer this morning. Two riggers down 3 spoons each one down 45 the other75- going to put wire diver out next. Marking a little but not a ton. Going on 68 ,,,I'm all about sharing

425-500 was best on a north troll. I had a few good rips on dipsys that didn't stick. Ran a ff all day on a Dipsy that never got touched. Purple and blue. Other good colors lately didn't produce. I think temps are still all over the place but I can't confirm with no probe. Just fished the bait. 145 mono dipsy on 3 and 60 rigger were good.

Had temps of 39 degrees down 40 feet in quite a few spots from 150-300 fow.  This ice water has RUINED the western end this year.  Fishing for matures 30 feet down has gotten old.  It is going to be interesting seeing what happens with more east winds on the way.  Those matures may not be staging heavily anytime soon.  We will have an answer if the kings were here all along soon enough when they move in.  I think there will not be a lack of fish in a month.  All winter and winds this year, I believe the numbers aren't much different than the years past.

I also was hitting sub 40 degree water when I was out. Seems like it's still scattered out there. The odd weather has thrown things off in my opinion, but I have no doubts that the big kings are there as shorelunch mentioned. It'll just take time to find them. Hopefully I'll be out this weekend, I'll post a report if I can. Tight lines!