Fishing & Hunting Garage Sale

One of the Niagara River's greatest fishermen past away , Dave Flegier and his wife is having a big garage sale this weekend to sell his stuff.There are a large assortment of Muskie, Walleye, Bass & Trout crankbaits, spinners, spoons, rods, reels, line etc

Hunting clothes, Archery equipment, Power Tools, Hand Tools etc

All at rock bottom prices, if your not there early Saturday I can bet most everything will be gone quickly they are priced so low.

62 Broadmoor Drive, Tonawanda, NY

August 23rd & 24th! Just to give you an idea , I only purchased 20 Three D worm harnesses, the wide willow in copper/ orange and copper watermelon tape for $20 with the box included, I got to see things today, but my wallet was empty or I would have spent over $400 and got over $2500 worth of tackle, just from what interested me and I would have only touched a 20th of the stuff available.Get there early Saturday and the choices will be endless!

Edited by mostlymuskies

Just remember folks, you are buying from a widow.  I don't know her circumstances but if something is worth a lot more and you know it and she doesn't, throw her a few bucks extra.  If your family was in the same situation, you would want the best for them.  You know what I mean.

I agree with FBodine.  Of course you're there to find some good bargains but hopefully people won't take advantage if she has things priced ridiculously.  Sounds like the worm harnesses were a good buy but not completely ridiculous so I'm guessing the woman had some help from a fishing friend to put prices on everything.  I wish I could be there because there are some things that I could use but I'll be taking my first born to college that day.

She did have help from us fishermen in what to charge.She went lower then we told her on many items because she really needs it all to be sold.Large Musky Crankbaits $10(some valued at $30 like Hookers, old flat lip Bagley DB-8 crankbaits in special colors not made anymore go for $35 on eBay) Medium Musky Crankbaits $5(some worth $15 to $20 like glass eyed Pike Minnows & custom painted Bagley DB-06 crankbaits) smaller walleye crankbaits $3 (most are new like Walleye Divers in Crome finish and bright colors) Bass crankbaits $2 spoons .50(like giant red & white Wonder Lures)power tools $4 to $8(hand drills, drill bit sharpener , sanders,etc).Size XL Hunting & Fishing Clothes Believe me if your there early Saturday your going to get the best deals you could imagine.

Edited by mostlymuskies

I just called her and volunteered to be there at 9 am to help her watch over the expected crowd and to keep people from trying to beat her down on already very low prices.

Yes, Fbodice being a widow she probably needs every penny she can get, by looking at the fact she is selling anything she can put a price tag on kinda somes that up.

Edited by mostlymuskies