RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Report 2014 Aug 22 - Sep 1

We are in 700fow pointed South trolling back in.

Neon yellow spoon just got put out and fired twice within minutes. Moving to try and find some bigger fish though. We are pretty tired, so now we just want one more about 40lbs haha

We are in 450 and its a graveyard any tips please??!!

Has been mostly a rigger bite lately, 85 down and the free slider on the 98 rigger.

It has slowed down in the last 30mins, possibly due to the East wind picking up.

Thanks weve been chasin em for weeks weve gotten an 8# & 18# but thats it

Make sure you are checking your lines at least every half an hour. The fleas are bad and the fish wont bite as well with them on your lines.

Not a kid....ran a boat out of Arney and the Oak for 7 years full time back in the late 80s and early 90s.  Did about 130 trips a year.  I was just asking an "unloaded" question......thats all.   I appreciate the response.  I was asking from an informative perspective.  I had problems a long time ago with short hits, but once I switched to off-shore releases (versus blacks or roamers or others) that problem went away.

Trust me.....I wish I was a kid again

I asked you a valid question, (from an information sharing perspective) and you respectfully answered!  Very much appreciate that.   I think the gentleman must think ":it must be a kid" posting for some unknown reason.  Or possibly one of the worlds greatest fishermans that wrote the book.  Not sure.

Many thanks for your response, and good fishin

I asked you a valid question, (from an information sharing perspective) and you respectfully answered! Very much appreciate that. I think the gentleman must think ":it must be a kid" posting for some unknown reason. Or possibly one of the worlds greatest fishermans that wrote the book. Not sure.

Many thanks for your response, and good fishin

Hmm not sure his comment was directed at you...