RUFF RIDER Sodus Live Report 2014 Aug 22 - Sep 1

Nick, I have three questions for you.

1. What brand scale is that? Looks interesting.

2. Can you post a picture of that Pohonche apple picker?

3. In the last photo you have what I believe to be the Trax Tech alum. swivel base. How do you like it? Does it seam sturdy.     I am having issues with my Cannon swivels and may be upgrading soon.

Thank you.

Nick, I have three questions for you.

1. What brand scale is that? Looks interesting.

2. Can you post a picture of that Pohonche apple picker?

3. In the last photo you have what I believe to be the Trax Tech alum. swivel base. How do you like it? Does it seam sturdy. I am having issues with my Cannon swivels and may be upgrading soon.

Thank you.

#1) Awesome scale that Ray K had donated to the Salmon Slam a few years ago. I didnt get one, but am borrowing Hairy Bee's since I was up all week.

IMAG1873.jpg

IMAG1874.jpg

#2 if I remember to the next time I pull it up.

#3 LOVE my trax. I dont move my dipseys much on the sides, but the one on the stern I leave the rod holder somewhat loose and move it to whatever side I need when needed.

The berts rod holders are real nice also, but Id like to try one of the cannon fully adjustables, but damn they are expensive!

wow. those kings are getting dark colored. Can't believe they have not started to stack-up yet.

One was very dark, the other still silver. I think we've still got a few weeks of great salmon fishing... assuming they stop lowering the water levels in the bay!