Fished 60 to 80 FOW out in front of Sandy Creek launch....Caught a couple skippers, a 8# brown and then doubled with a 28# King and 11# steelhead...Needless to say it was a beautiful morning.....All fish came off the riggers down 50 and 60 ft.  All fish came off of NK spooks.....Surface temp was around 66.....

Picker Pines

post-139996-0-35817200-1408754334_thumb.jpg

post-139996-0-23660000-1408757193_thumb.jpg

WTG! :yes:  Let's hope there are more of the "big boys and girls" out there waiting to come in...but I remain skeptical this year.

WTG! :yes:  Let's hope there are more of the "big boys and girls" out there waiting to come in...but I remain skeptical this year.

There are some good kings offshore.  We found a decent amount yesterday on a break in 360 -420.  Lost a very nice king after one hell of an ariel display and a lot of big runs.  Nothing huge but a bunch in the 18- 21lb range. 

Sandy Creek in Hamlin

Yeah, Sandy Creek in Hamlin.... Brian."Gambler" Gambell....Thanks for all your help in locating fish....Would have went deeper, but my neighbor was happy where we were....Can't wait to get back on the Lake...Still trying to catch something on the lead core... The one dipsey with the yellow NBK fired with a screamer yesterday too...It looked like a big steelie cause I could see it jumping behind the boat....  Hook'em>>>>>>Picker Pines