A pic of our one taker today...

We were headed out deep anyways, but we followed the two Guns on their charter runs. When we went to clean our fish, the guys cleaning said the two came in with 27 fish between them. So, obviously we were doing something wrong and still have a lot to learn even after years of doing this. ..:D

Back at it in the morning. Think we'll start inside and make a couple passes and if nothing pops we'll head towards Canada!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

post-140228-14089308704081_thumb.jpg

Edited by WalleyeLJ

A pic of our one taker today...

We were headed out deep anyways, but we followed the two Guns on their charter runs. When we went to clean our fish, the guys cleaning said the two came in with 27 fish between them. So, obviously we were doing something wrong and still have a lot to learn even after years of doing this. .. :D

Back at it in the morning. Think we'll start inside and make a couple passes and if nothing pops we'll head towards Canada!

Chad on Son of a Gun had 28 bites and landed 16 today I know that. I didn't fish today but there seemed to be a lot of boats right out in front of the school probably in between 2 and 300

If like to have just half of that day just one time... That's why we figured we'd start in closer and then work out if nothing is happening and wind and water cooperate! We missed one yesterday, got one today, maybe we'll go for two tomorrow, 4 Tuesday, and finish with 8 on Wednesday before we head home:). Would love to break my 29.15 personal record but it seems like a tough year to do that...