Hello from Hudson Valley

Hey everyone. I am new to LOU. This site was suggested to me by a friend who says its the best on the web for L.O. info. My name is Bob. I'm new to L.O. specific fishing, but not to fishing. I grew up in the Catskills where I have spent quite a bit of time fishing for big browns and lakers in the NYC reservoir system and also the Hudson where I learned trolling techniques. I recently restored an older pursuit center console (23') and have outfitted the boat with a kicker and fishing gear. I hope to learn a bit from other users of the forum and to get myself into a few fish on the lake. I hope to learn the ropes and be able to share my knowledge in the future.

Thanks Guys and Gals!

Bobby T.

23' Pursuit Center Console, 225 Yamaha o/b, 9.9 Kicker - Bobbyn' Along

Welcome to the site, YES!!! this is the greatest site for lakeO fisherman, and there are so many knowledgeable folks from many different lakes also. The guys are more than willing to help anyone with a glitch from tackle to boat repairs. One nice thing about this site is there is no such thing as a stupid question, so don't be afraid to ask, someone on here WILL help you. PAP