Fished monday , got a late start. Didn't get there till 9 am. got a brown and one king. Fished tues ,150 fow , 60 to 70 ft down,one king , 2 cohos, and 2 steely's. Fished weds in 80 to 100 fow, riggers 60 - 70 down, and dipsey's at 189 ft , 6 kings , boxed out . Biggest kings 28 lb and a 26lb. Flashers and flies. dipsey's took 3 hits at 189. Stayed at camp thurs, lake was blowing. on friday fished a half of day, 3 kings and 1 steely. 100 fow out to 175. riggers parked at 70 ft and dipsey's at 189 ft. 

ADK1 ,I been fishing lake O since 2005. This seems to be the slowest year so far. But I'm still catching fish. On a normal year , I would box out in a couple of hours. This time of the year. I'm heading back up tuesday - thursday to fish again. :yes:

Nice catches. Almost need a tuna door to get those two slobs on the deck huh?

LOL.  It would of been nice if both fish where ten pounds bigger for the derby.

ADK1 ,I been fishing lake O since 2005. This seems to be the slowest year so far. But I'm still catching fish. On a normal year , I would box out in a couple of hours. This time of the year. I'm heading back up tuesday - thursday to fish again. :yes:

ok I won't get back this year anyways but was curious as when I was there a few weeks ago it was slow I never hooked up with a king the three days I fished. Only got one small steely

Just made final lake trip for the year. One king of a dipsey 275' in 120 fow only hit for the trip Lots of bait in shallower out deeper good temps but no marks. Anyways tough year fishing the big lady but always had a good time. Have to wait until January for steelhead fishing. Will be chasing fluke and stripers on the Jersey Shore until its time to put the boat to sleep. Good Luck to all who are still in the chase. Tight lines.

Sent from my iPhone using Lake Ontario United

Great post and nice fish. The boys and I were out labor day with your advise... 100 to 115 FOW, riggers at 70 and dipseys at 189 on #2 all with green white spin dr & pro trolls w/ atomic grren glow flies. We went 1 for 4. We had a great time. :)