huge kings

The King's finally get going when I'm about to leave the state on vacation.What am I complaining for, headed to the Columbia River where there are 1.6 million Kings expected.I hope to get at least one over 40 lbs.Also about 900 thousand Coho expected to enter the Columbia as well.I have 3 weeks to catch as many as I can!Maybe when I return October 1st the King's will be stacked up close to shore!

Edited by mostlymuskies

I will try to make a report here each day how trip goes.We may not have Internet being in the truck camper up some logging roads over Mtns down in valleys.Other times we will be jet boating up river away from civilization & roads up the Suattle River from the Skagit River north of Darington.

Edited by mostlymuskies

I will try to make a report here each day how trip goes.We may not have Internet being in the truck camper up some logging roads over Mtns down in valleys.Other times we will be jet boating up river away from civilization & roads up the Suattle River from the Skagit River north of Darington.

Thanks and that sounds awesome!

I hope you do well, I'm in the process of planning and saving for a future trip to Alaska some day hopefully and I wouldn't mind going to Olympic national park as well so until then I'll look forward to your reports and live vicariously through them :rofl: .