Wanted Looking for 17-19 ft fishing boat

fmrdd0331

Have been in the market a long time now for the right deal on a boat to go salmon fishing on the Big O and also take on the finger lakes.  Any decent deals out there that you heard of I'd appreciate it.  Downriggers, fish hawk speed-temp setup, rod holders, sonar/gps included would be a plus.  Looking to keep it under $9000.  Thanks.

My 19ft Starcraft Superfisherman is for sale still on the classifieds here. No temp probe but has cannon riggers, GPS/fishfinder, and traxstech rod holders and more.....

Sent from my C811 4G using Lake Ontario United mobile app

i got a 2003 18' kenner C.C. with 90hp merc saltwater and 70lb minn kota with i-pilot, triple rod holders and moor sub troll. $7500. bimini top and more. not a flat bottom it has a very nice deep-v

Edited by steelydan

I have a 20' proline center console for sale. It is a great boat and handles Lake Ontario like a dream. Very solid boat. Includes lowrance elite 5-dsi fish finder/gps, 2 cannon uni-troll downriggers, and a 1989 Evinrude 120 hp engine that runs great with new lower unit 40 hours on it. Also comes with a trailer. Asking just $4250 post-156105-1409613555094_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I have a 2005 16ft tracker. 50hp mercury. Less than 200 hrs. 2 cannon manual riggers. 36" traxstech track on each side. 4 berts rod holders. Cannon speed and temp. Big Jon planer board mast and boards/releases. Also 2 8lb cannon balls/releases, 2 new batteries, bow mount trolling motor, 2 salmon nets, handheld vhf.

I often take the boat on Lake O, just need to be smart.

$8,000

I have a 19 foot 1989 Alumacraft Trophy with a 2002 Sea Lion trailer. I have a set of Proos electric downriggers I can include. $3500. Pictures are here in the classifieds. Runs great, just looking to go bigger.

Have been in the market a long time now for the right deal on a boat to go salmon fishing on the Big O and also take on the finger lakes.  Any decent deals out there that you heard of I'd appreciate it.  Downriggers, fish hawk speed-temp setup, rod holders, sonar/gps included would be a plus.  Looking to keep it under $9000.  Thanks.

Got a nice boat , but would be a bit more with all the equipment you want. 2000 . 125 hp Trophy center console fully equipped less fish hawk can let go for 11.5 or less if I keep some of the other stuff. Has a galvanized trailer and lots of cool features. TMTL mail me at [email protected] for a quick reply