Hello, new to the site! It's pretty cool!

Hello,

My name is Capt. Rick Pecci of the "Dreams Come True" Charters and Guide Service.

I live in Taberg, NY and I am based out of the Salmon Counrty Marina in Mexico NY. I also work out of Pulaski NY for my guide service and I fish Walleyes on Oneida Lake. I have been fishing Lake Ontario and the Salmon River for over 22 years. I also have had my own National TV show Called "Northeast Great Outdoors" seen on MSG, The Outdoor Channel and OLN for 13 years. I also had a radio show for a year with the same name. I was also inducted into the NY State Outdoorsmes Hall Of Fame in 2004. I have had Mag. articles written about me and also have written a few. I also just finished with a huge web site with over 30 pages of lake and river fishing info. Please feel free to check it out! Oh ya I also work for Gander Mtn. in New Hartford NY in the fishing dept part time and run my own production studio called "PJ Productions" in Utica NY for TV editing and Wedding Videography. WWW.pjproductionsvideography.com

I am also working on a new product line you will be seeing sometime soon on Lake Ontario out of Pulaski NY. You just may be using one on your boat soon! Keep an eye out in one month! I am also starting to film a new line of how to videos on Lake Ontario fishing you might see sometime in early 2009. Yes, I am busy WOW!

If you want to know more about me or my business go to www.dreamscometruecharters.com just type it in your browser.

I hope to frequent this site often for some great info and to contribute some also. If you guys need anything just hollar!

"Tight Lines" All

Capt. Rick

name is nate, been fishing all my life, 19 years that is. hope to have a nice boat someday. enjoy fishing from the shore for any species that bites. just moved to florida for school and am catching all kinds of new fish. heres one of my first ever florida gar, besides the one i had in my fish tank back in michigan! about the same size....

http://www.picable.com/nature/animals/f ... gar.112531

• 1 month later...