Anyone have any Bronte Flutter Spoons?

Hey guys,

So my father has been fishing Lake Ontario for salmon for many years and slowly but surely we've gifted some fish with spoons for jewelry. Bronte Flutter Spoons have been my father's favourite since I can remember and I was curious if anyone had any they'd be willing to part with/sell for a surprise birthday present.

For reference, they look like the image below. Directions to where they can be purchased (new or used) is also greatly appreciated. Many thanks.

$_57.JPG

I have bought hundreds of lures and related fishing tackle through Ebay and have not been burned (well too bad, sometimes I have to replace a hook or split ring...)  I would give it another shot, its a great resource for those older discontinued items. Good luck.

I have bought hundreds of lures and related fishing tackle through Ebay and have not been burned (well too bad, sometimes I have to replace a hook or split ring...)  I would give it another shot, its a great resource for those older discontinued items. Good luck.

Cool thanks. My bad experience came when an item was shipped across the border and extra fees popped up making the price not worth it. This item is 30min from my residence so I don't see that being an issue. Thanks for the input!