Sold / Closed 2011 Fishmaster 2100 for sale

AnglingAddict

For Sale:

2011 Starcraft Fishmaster 2100 (Fishmaster 210) 21' with 101" beam and vinyl flooring throughout

2011 Yamaha F200 Four Stroke Main with approx. 80 hours

2011 Yamaha 9.9 High-Thrust Kicker with electric start, forward controls, power trim/tilt - approx. 415 hours

2011  Galvanized Tandem axle bunk trailer with surge brakes and swing tongue, spare tire, spare tire carrier and tie downs

Included in the sale is the following:

Bimini Top and full side curtains

Custom Waterproof Canvas Trailering Cover

2 Big Jon Captain's Pack Electric Downriggers with weight retrievers

4 Swivel Ez Pedestal Seats which can be moved to 5 different locations within the boat - captains seat on slider

2 removable stern seats

2 Interstate Marine Batteries and Perko isolating switch - all electronics, bilges etc. wired in to buss bars located in rear of the boat.

2 Rule Bilge pumps - upgraded the original bilge to a 800 GPH Rule and installed a second 1100 GPH rule on a rocker switch as a backup - 2 separate thru hull fittings and plumbing for the bilge pumps

Fire Extinguisher

Raymarine 49E VHF radio - DSC compatible with Shakespere Antenna

two 36" sections of Berts Track  Rear Gunnels

two 24" sections of Berts Track Forward Gunnels

two 6" pieces of Berts Track Mid-ship Gunnels

one 6" piece of Berts Track centered on stern (Chute)

ControlKing Remote Throttle Control for kicker - allows you to dial your RPMs to .1MPH accuracy for precise speed control

Johnson Washdown Pump with hose and nozzle

AM/FM stereo with j-port for ipod

e-z steer kicker linkage

17 pitch Mercury Tempest Stainless Prop - pushes the boat with 4 guys and 2 full coolers plus gear to 43 MPH when properly trimmed out

Water Separating Filter that feeds main and kicker on 2 separate feeds

Full Tank (52 gallons) Filled with Ethanol free Premium 91 octane treated fuel

Transducer mounting board - no need to drill holes in the boat to mount transducers

41 gallon livewell

The boat does not come with lowrance fishfinder or fishhawk as shown in the pictures and these will be removed prior to purchase.  Trailers, launches, and loads extremely easy.

Just add Downrigger balls, electronics, life jackets and safety gear and you are fishing!  You will not find a cleaner or better maintained used Fishmaster 2100 if you can even find one at all. Main motor oil and lower unit fluids changed each year, kicker changed every 50 hours religiously.  always have run fully synthetic fluids in both after initial break in.

NADA list this 2011 as being valued at over 41K for boat, main motor and trailer in average condition.  I would rate this boat above average condition as there is nothing it needs mechanically and cosmetically only has a few scrapes and a couple small dings.   So figure 43k firm for this boat.  Boat is located in Baldwinsville NY (just west of Syracuse)

PM me for more information.

IMG_9383.jpg

IMG_2683.jpg

IMG_9697.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1887.jpg

IMG_0000.jpg

IMG_1170.jpg

IMG_9680.jpg

IMG_8310.jpg

IMG_8453.jpg

IMG_9175.jpg

IMG_8163.jpg

IMG_7151.jpg

IMG_7515.jpg

IMG_7203.jpg

IMG_7093.jpg

IMG_5785.jpg

IMG_6173.jpg

IMG_2961.jpg

IMG_3589.jpg

IMG_4716.jpg

IMG_3876.jpg

IMG_4528.jpg

IMG_3514.jpg

IMG_1924.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

IMG_0656.png

Edited by AnglingAddict

If I haf the money I would buy it in a heartbeat. Ive been in this boat its an awesome boat catches fish. Rides like a dream even in rough waves. Anyone that buys it will definitely get there moneys worth. Hate to see it go.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Lake Ontario United mobile app

• 3 weeks later...

These are cool boats I'm just shocked at how little rod & tackle storage there is for the $.  In my Tracker (less then 1/2 the price) I can hide 5 leadcores in the center locker, 2 coppers and 4 salmon downrigger rods on the left locker, and 4 dipseys in the right locker.  All rods in tact except for the 4 10' dipsey rods need broken down.  You'd never know they were in the boat.

I looked at boats like these initially and found them to lack the storage I needed.  Even the Lund's don't have storage like the Tracker's do I don't get it.  It's nice to be able to keep a significant amount of tackle and set-ups on board depending on what the day was going to throw at you.  Stinks there is a hatch directly forward of the outboard... that's a prime spot for a 6x rod launcher to keep some set-ups readily accessible when deploying and moving around.

Definitely a clean boat - enjoy her and get it dirty next year!