Two guys from work wanted to go out for a few hours in the A.M. so Bridget stayed at camp and a met them a the launch at 6:00 A.M.. Some breeze from the SE. Set up in 50 FOW right out front. Angled out NE and while setting lines screen looked fairly good in the 70 to 80 foot area. Not a lot of boats out yet but unfortunately got forced out a little deeper and with the breeze were soon out to over 100 FOW before we got turned around and the screen looked bleak. Finally got back to 75 to 80 and headed east and screen soon started to look good again. DR down 75 took off with a glow flasher fly and managed a king about 18 lbs.Unfortunately again by the time we landed the fish with the breeze were in about 95. Turned around and got set back up and as soon as we got back to 75 to 80 the 250 Copper with a glow J-Plug took off. Landed a 22 lb. king. Just got the copper back out and it took off again with a violent shot and started ripping line. Handed it over to my co-worker but after less than a minute it was off. Turned around and headed back through the 75 -80 stretch and soon had another screamer on the Dipsey out 210 with glow SD and fly. My co-workers had never caught a Salmon and were amazed when it was our 500 ft. Finally got it in, about 20 lbs.Unfortunately they had a two hour drive back to work and needed to get back to work after lunch, with fish cleaning in between. They were bummed somewhat with the great screen when we picked up lines.

I went back to camp and Bridget and I went back out about 4:30. Set up by the Water Works in about 80 FOW and headed east. Screen not as good as in the A.M. but not to bad. Never got a hit until we got back close to the pier and actually found a little better screen in 85 to 95. A king a little over 20 on the Dipsey out 185 with glow SD and fly. Only about a dozen boats out but everyone in the same area - saw others with fish on. Got back set up and soon took another 20 lb + Salmon with a glow green SD/fly on the DR 75 foot down. Boat traffic was wild with fish on and boats going at crazy angles. Bridget had enough of combat fishing so we never put lines back in and headed in the BNI for dinner. 

I had to work on Friday and came back up Friday night. Sat at camp Friday night and watched an awesome lightning storm over the lake, that soon reached the camp. We decided to pack up Saturday A.M.and head home.Lake wasn't quite as bad as I thought it would be when we got up, but by the time we pulled out of lakeside it was capping.

There seemed to be more silvers than brown salmon in the mix. Could be a a week or two of good fishing out there we thing????